A thorough overview of obtaining and improving the Fire Staff Code in Origins can be found in this guide. Origins, which was formerly the last chapter of Black Ops 2’s zombies, was remastered for the Zombies Chronicles box set in 2017. To make the procedure easier for you, the guide contains screenshots, upgrading instructions, and the locations of all the required parts.
The Fire Staff Code is arguably my fave of all the starves. While the enhanced version features a trap mechanism that lets you set a flame that temporarily burns adjacent zombies, the standard version of the weapon is strong enough to sustain high rounds and its charged strike can take out a Panzer. It has the same one-hit melee kill potential as other staffs up until round 16.
Compared to the other staff, upgrading the Fire Staff Code is also not too difficult. The player must gather zombie souls in two bizarre locales and complete a straightforward puzzle.
How to Get the Fire Staff Code?
The Fire Staff Code needs three components, one colored disc, one black disc, and a gramophone, the same as the other staff. The components, the disc, and the gateway that leads to the Crazy Place are all red for obvious reasons.
How to Upgrade the Fire Staff in COD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles?
In Origins, you need to gather three components along with a few other things to assemble the staff. You must fire an orange, luminous plane, defeat the Panzer in round eight, and activate generator number six in order to do this.
When you have all the components and supplies you need, head back to the Crazy Place and put the crew together. It is possible to create a formidable weapon for use in combat with the correct supplies and labour.
The first task in this upgrading sequence is to take out about thirty zombies in a chamber that has four fire cauldrons. After finishing this, players will go to the second puzzle located in the church’s basement. A randomized numbering scheme is used in this riddle to ensure that every player has a unique solution.
- Eleven: Filling up the first horizontal circle and the two vertical circles will make the second horizontal circle open when two horizontal circles appear next to each other.
- Five: Two vertical circles with green outlines and one circle with a blue outline are drawn together.
- Nine: Horizontally, three circles are placed, the final two left empty and the first one colored in.
- Seven: One circle, then two vertical circles that are entwined and filled in with the same color.
- Six: Two full circles next to each other, then one empty circle in the middle.
- Three: Horizontally, two circles are drawn, one full and the other vacant.
- Four: There are two colored, horizontal circles seated next to each other.
Also Read | Five Psychological Perks of Online Games
Red Disc Location
The Red Disc always spawns by the church, Locations are one of the following:
- Hidden behind the tank (move the tank if necessary)
- Upstairs in church on the bench
- Behind the church, on a box near Generator 6
The Black Disc is used in combination with the Gramophone to open the lower level of the excavation site. It’s always found in one of three locations:
- On a box, the bottom of the walkway leading up the excavation site (Generator 2 side)
- On a box, the opposite side of the excavation site, near the entrance leading to the church
- Top of the excavation site, in a wheelbarrow beside PaP
Red Part Locations
- Part 1 – Drop from killing the Panzer boss (spawns after round 7).
- Part 2 – Reward for powering up Generator 6 (behind church). Comes from the Soul Box.
- Part 3 – drops the burning plane after bringing it down with a shot. After opening the path to the church, the burning plane typically spawns, so keep an eye out for it in the skies surrounding the dig site.
The Gramophone is always inside the central excavation site (dig site), one level downstairs on the floor.
Proceed to the Speed Cola side from spawn once you have the components, discs, and phonograph. Head straight down the tunnel on your left, set the record player on the lowest table and watch for the red doorway to materialize. Enter the madhouse, take the crystal from the red pedestal, and then construct the red portal to exit the madhouse.
Return to the central excavation site at the end, descend to the lowest level, and construct the Fire Staff Code in front of the statue.
1. Fill the Fire Cauldrons
Proceed to the insane area via the red portal and position yourself on the metal grates next to the cauldrons, directly in front of the fire portal exit. As you kill about twenty to thirty zombies, keep a watchful eye out for puffs of smoke. To indicate that they are all finished, there should be a flame ignited in each pot.
2. Solve the Fire Puzzle
Go to the church’s upper level and look for the four red, blazing symbols on the distant wall. Using the puzzle answer below, read from left to right and record the matching numbers:
The first number is always 11 or 5. The last number is always 4.
Proceed to the tank’s location below and use the Fire Staff Code to fire the torches on the wall in the right sequence determined by the numbers you read upstairs.
3. Line Up the Rings
Proceed to the base of the excavation and see the four rotating metal rings. Four colored jewels are set on either side of each ring. Till the red jewels are all in line, turn each ring.
You may accomplish this by using the four switches located at the base of the excavation site. Upon pulling a switch, a certain ring will revolve. These switches can be found next to the main staircase or on the wooden pathways.
Shoot the red orb that floats and appears at the base of the rings once all four red gems are in line.
4. Charge the Fire Staff Code (Collect Souls)
Make sure you have a respectable weapon for this section, ideally a PaP’d version that includes a Speed Cola, a Jug, and perhaps a shield to protect your back.
Place the staff on the red pedestal and use the red portal to return to the Crazy Place. Now eliminate 20–30 zombies nearby to charge the crew.
Samantha will remark, “The elemental fire is yours to command, finish what has begun.” Pay attention to her words. The work is finished, so have pleasure in using the enhanced Fire Staff Code.
We hope this post’s explanation of the Fire Staff Code and Upgrade was interesting to you. We went through every step of the process, including how to upgrade your Fire staff and utilize the code. Please feel free to leave a remark below if you have any questions or comments about the subject.